Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 23

I said I wasn't going to post another house update. I lied. But to be fair, there is nothing else going on in my life right now. Naiya has been sick and Calin at school, that's it. The house on the other hand, it has finally taken shape and you can see what the final product will look like. Most of the work should be on the inside from here on out, so the posts really will calm down. The kids were so excited to see their bedrooms, which have the frames for the walls up now. We walked through the house and they had to know exactly what every nook and cranny would be once it was finished. Even seeing the closets was exciting. Fun stuff!

5 comments:

Susan said...

ohno! please keep posting. for those of us who have never built a home, just bought one used, this is fun!

Welcome to my World. said...

Love it!! Don't slow down on the posts. This is a HUGE thing for you guys and we love to be able to participate. Now just start posting color swabs so we can vote for our faves! :)

Keri said...

How exciting!!!!! Will you have a guest room for your big sis to come visit.

mom said...

WOW! Seems like it's coming along so fast. I can understand the kids excitement and yours too. I'm excited.

Missy said...

Lovin it! You will have to take us by when we are in town Sat if you are around.