Last we checked on the house they had the driveway and sidewalk prepped for cement, but the snow hit this morning and it didn't happen. However, the plumbing is in, as well as the tubs, the doors, and the windows. I wish they'd finish the roof, I don't like that there's still a big gap at the top open to the elements.
Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Snow!
It has been snowing ALL day, the first real snow of the season. It's wet and packy and perfect for snowmen. Naiya helped me build one while Calin ran around throwing snowballs at me. The roads are covered in snow- I forgot they don't plow effectively in Rexburg. At least we never got around to removing my siped tires last spring.
Last we checked on the house they had the driveway and sidewalk prepped for cement, but the snow hit this morning and it didn't happen. However, the plumbing is in, as well as the tubs, the doors, and the windows. I wish they'd finish the roof, I don't like that there's still a big gap at the top open to the elements.
Last we checked on the house they had the driveway and sidewalk prepped for cement, but the snow hit this morning and it didn't happen. However, the plumbing is in, as well as the tubs, the doors, and the windows. I wish they'd finish the roof, I don't like that there's still a big gap at the top open to the elements.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Snow already even in Rexburg? Please keep it. Kids look like they enjoyed it.
Your house maybe ready by Christmas at this rate. How warm does it need to be to pour the cement?
I can understand you wanting them to finish off the roof. Seems like an important step. wonder what they're waiting for/
So jealous. I really am. I can't wait until I head that way in December. I need snow!!!!!!
Wow. That's an awesome snowman guys. We don't have any snow here. Or I should say at my house. And thats ok with me.
Wow! Snow...I'd have to say I enjoyed wearing shorts today. It was a little cold for them, but not unbearable. I like snow, but I don't miss how much snow Idaho gets. Awesome snowman!
wow...we have had sunshine and beautiful days up to 66 degrees.
Post a Comment