Monday, January 3, 2011

Moving woes

So I should be packing. But it's Monday and I've got the blah's. Mondays are runaround days and today is no exception. I took Calin to school, then headed to the grocery store. Poor Naiya was only wearing little stretchy gloves, which don't keep hands warm when it's -6. When we got home she started crying and wishing it was summer. Me too, girl, me too. Then home to do laundry, have lunch, then I took Naiya to school. Now I've got a few minutes before the dryer stops and I have to fold the clothes, then I'm headed back to the school to help with centers. Then I've got to get Calin to scouts, pick up Naiya, pick up Calin, and run to the library. So I'm not in the packing groove at all today. I've carried a few boxes downstairs but that's it. Monday hits hard, but especially after such a long break from school.
I still have 8,000 things to do, but we finally talked to the bank and we're set to close on Wednesday! So as you can see, despite not wanting to pack today, I'd better get to work.

2 comments:

Dad said...

With the highly active days that you have with kids and everything else it is no wonder that boxes just don't excite you.

mom said...

Congrats on the signing date. That will help you get in gear. Wish you didn't have to move in the cold and snow. Good luck with everything. Wish I could help.