Friday, March 11, 2011

A bit of silly




Naiya was talking about how if she was rich she would give money to poor people (but not all of it b/c then she would be poor and they would be rich). I asked her what she thought they'd buy with the money and Calin pipes in with "CHICKEN STRIPS!" Er, yeah, I'm sure that's it.
This morning I mentioned to Calin that he's been behaving well at home and does that mean he's also been doing well at school. His response: "Yeah, I have been. Mrs. R said if I'm good today she'll let me out of the box." LOL, what!? "Nothing. I don't know. I don't want to tell you."
That comment threw me off for a second until I realized what he was talking about. As I've mentioned, he stands at his desk. Lately, he began wandering around the class and bothering other students so his teacher put him in "perimeter zone," a taped off area around his desk that he can't leave without her permission. I guess he's been doing good so she'll remove it and give him another chance. And apparently he didn't realize she had emailed me about it.
I appreciate having kids around to make me laugh. My all time favorite bit of randomness said by Calin has already been blogged, but why not share it again:
"Who's going to drive the Mystery Machine when I don't have a spoon!?"
The world may never know.

2 comments:

Keri said...

The box! hahahahahahaha. Thats awesome.

mom said...

You've got such fun kids. I miss them.