![]() |
| The mud sucked his boot right in and he can't get it out. |
Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Stuck
My son thought it'd be a good idea to venture into the mud of an empty lot across the street. Little did he know, he would be unable to venture back out.
Can you see the pouty look on his face? After I snapped this photo he asked me if I was smiling. I'm sorry kiddo, but it's funny. There's a good reason I asked you to stay out of the mud and it's nice to see you learning your lesson, albeit the hard way. He was out there for a good 15 minutes before I realized he was stuck. Luckily, Darin was just getting home and went to his rescue. The kid was freezing and covered in mud, but I imagine now he'll stay out of the mud without me even having to ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is sooo funny. Sometimes it's for the parents entertainment when a child has to learn a lesson a hard way.
That's awesome! Not fun for him but he'll laugh at himself later.
What a riot. Consequence's can be great when they are learned so quickly.
Haha! I've learned that if there's mud, or puddles, or anything I don't want my kids to get into...they can't resist! Glad he got out!
Post a Comment