We are finally done selling Girl Scout cookies! Happy day! It's way too cold and windy to knock doors and sit outside the grocery store for 3 hours.
They say if you don't like the weather in Idaho, wait 5 minutes and it will change. I have found that to be mostly true, 5 minutes is a bit of an exaggeration, it's more like 10. Tonight it went from sunny, to hail, to sunny, to snowy, to sunny. The nice thing about the wind is it moves the storm systems through pretty fast.
My index finger became infected last week and has been pretty painful. Every time it'd bump on something it felt like little poison darts were shooting through it. I finally saw the doc on Thursday and then a few hours later did a bang up job of smashing my finger in the door (though the bleeding was probably good for the infection, right?). That felt like like the poison darts being pounded in with a hammer for 30 minutes straight. Now it's infected, swollen, bruised, and blistered. I couldn't click my mouse with that finger for an entire day (trauma!). It's finally on the mend though. :)
In other news, we took the kids to see Tangled at the cheap theater today. It was really cute and on the way home Naiya told us the happy part at the end made her cry. She's such a girl!
5 comments:
Did you try the Epsom salts soak for your finger? Sure hope it's better.
Congrats on finishing your cookie sale.
Tell me again why I want to move to ID?
Lack of brains and the whole body suffers.
I want a cookie and i haven't even had breakfast. I have 2 boxes in the freezer from Abby Phillips...do you think it's too early to eat a frozen one?
We went through 4 boxes of cookies in one weekend! We are suckers for girl scout cookies! Glad you got them off your hands.
You want reasons, mother, I'll give you nine!
Post a Comment