Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another Kitchen Creation

Naiya is still on her create-new-foods kick. The english muffin with veggie cream cheese and topped with strawberries was a hit that actually looked yummy. Today's creation, not so much.
Pickle, Jam and Cheese.



She realized how nasty it was after one bite so we replaced the jam bread and added some turkey and mustard. Much better!
That little pouty lip sticking out is her new thing, she seems to think if she sticks it out she'll get her way. Not happening!

2 comments:

Keri said...

I am laughing so hard I might pee my pants. That face is the funniest thing I've ever seen. One bite is all it would take. I can't imagine needing 2 to realize how nasty it is. Silly pickle girl.

mom said...

Yuck! Hate to tell you but the lip is taking after her mother many years ago. At least I hope it was many years ago.