Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Slumber Party

Darin took his scouts camping at Green Canyon Hot Springs to work on some swimming badges and had Calin tag along. Miss Naiya was bummed she wasn't invited so I promised her a mother/daughter slumber party so she had something to look forward to. Missy and Trin joined us for the evening, bringing with them some jewelry boxes for the girls to paint.
After that we let the girls watch a short movie while we cleaned up then it was time for them to head back home for bed. Trin isn't quite ready for sleepovers yet and to be honest, I'm glad they didn't stay. I hadn't slept in for weeks and needed a morning to catch up on sleep while Naiya watched cartoons.


It was fun even though the girls didn't get to do as much as they had hoped. Next time we'll have to kick the boys out sooner so we have more time for girlie stuff.

4 comments:

Welcome to my World. said...

so jealous!! sounded like it was a great night

Susan said...

how very nice to have a sister close enough for a fun night like this...and there will be more cuz scouts end up multiplying their camping out.

Keri said...

Next time invite Me up. I do sleep overs in Idaho all the time. ;)

mom said...

Popcorn and a movie while the mom's clean up. What could be better.