Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Post of Pictures Past

A few photos from the last month(ish).
Calin chose an ugly pumpkin so his monster looked more deformed.

Naiya made a princess jack-o-lantern with a crown.

Nov 5th. Do not throw that snowball at your sister!

Thanksgiving weekend, C & N watching silly videos with Uncle Tyler, Xander, & Dawson.

More Thanksgiving fun, Calin exploring the dirt hill with Uncle Curtis, Kenzie, & Dawson

Getting some air!

It looks painful, but he was having a blast.
Trying to get the kids to pose for a Christmas picture is always a challenge, Calin was MIA in half of them so I never did end up getting a good one.
This one loves pictures though and only complained b/c I made her go outside in freezing temps.



I love this one showing Calin's sensitive side when Naiya got something in her eye.
Naiya learned to make lasagna last Sunday, she was so proud to do the top layers all by herself!

1 comment:

mom said...

Love the pic's and you guys. I sure do miss all of you.