Thursday, June 28, 2012

Naiya's new do.

I gave Naiya a haircut today. Girl's hair was driving. us. crazy. She didn't want it cut for the longest time but after long days of swimming lessons and jumping on the trampoline, it took 20 painful minutes to brush her hair out. She finally got tired of it and agreed to a cut. I love experimenting, but the truth is, I'm not very good at cutting it. This may be the last time I do it. It looks cute when I blow dry it with the round brush, that helps blend all the ends, but when I don't, they are a little off. She puts the one side behind her ear, which doesn't help b/c it makes the other side look too long. I'll have to trim it a little bit more to make it look a little better. But it does the job, her hair is no longer the nightmare it was and is so much easier to brush!


As always, she can't just smile, she has to pose somehow.

As always, he can't just smile, he has to make some kind of face.



Goofy boys.

Naiya asked me to take a picture of her in bed, b/c she wanted to see what she looks like when she goes to sleep. Silly girl!
Speaking of swimming lessons, it's been so nice to have Missy join me this year! Much better than sitting by the pool alone!

And these 2 ladies enjoyed it too, I think. :) (Naiya and Trin)


2 comments:

Susan said...

oh, don't you just love a pool....i long for the days we spent at Carousel

mom said...

Women pay big bucks to have highlights like Naiya has naturally. Especially when I saw the pic in your other entry with the yellow flower.