Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Family Weekend

Hi Mom! I'm pretty sure you're the only one still reading my blog. I haven't taken many pictures lately, so I will have to include pics from my phone. Also, I'm stealing some pics from Missy's blog, sorry and thank you!
Keri and kids came up to stay with us for the weekend because Dan and Jess blessed baby Sarah. My kids LOVE their cousins and are always so happy to have them around.
A bit of down time watching TV.
Saturday was the baby blessing, with so many people who want to celebrate this kid, they are smart not to do it during sacrament meeting.
I love that look on her face!

Mom and baby.

Daphne was too cute in this long skirt that matched her sister's.

Lizzy, Dan, and Keri.

Can you believe Kenzie is 13!? My mom's oldest granddaughter holder her youngest.
On Sunday Calin received the Aaronic Priesthood. I can't believe my baby is a deacon! He will be passing the sacrament next week--crazy! Darin's parents and my family came over after church for dinner.




On Monday we headed to Missy's house and played/relaxed until Keri had to go home.

1 comment:

mom said...

I doubt I'm the only one still reading your blog but I'm glad for your up dates.
Nice pic's and it's OK if some are Mel's. I like seeing them again. Love the oldest/youngest pic. Hadn't thought about that. Also like the one of the clone cousins.
When i first saw the last pic I didn't realize that was Darin holding Sarah. She looks so tiny in his hands.
Makes me happy that all the cousins like being together just like their parents do.