Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Last week of school.

Preschool ends a few weeks before the rest of the school does so that the teachers have time to do paperwork and such. That meant I was free to join Naiya on a field trip to the BYU-I Campus. I really enjoyed going with her and it was fun to be with her class.
Lunch in the gardens with her best friend, Lydia. Don't they look alike?

Calin had field trips as well, but the don't really ask for chaperones in 6th grade. Too bad. I also got to help with field day at Naiya's school. They put me with the parachute and I discovered it is way different to play parachute with older kids than preschoolers. So much fun!
I'm so looking forward to the end of school. It's hard to be home by myself, so lonely and so boring. I'm anxious for the kids to be home and to start our summer. I keep trying to convince them they don't need to go to school the last week, but they disagree. Oh well. Summer sill start soon enough.

1 comment:

mom said...

Has the campus changed much since you were there?
Glad you like having the kids home. Hope you still feel that way a couple months from now.