I was thoroughly irritated at my sink this morning. I was washing out the crockpot which I had left soaking overnight when I realized there was water pouring out down by my feet. The pipe under the sink had come apart and so the dirty water I had dumped out of the crockpot, along with the soapy water I used to wash it, had leaked down into the cupboard below and out onto the little mat I was standing on. I hate when such a simple task turns into extra laundry and an hour and a half long cleaning project. Argh! Luckily though, the only resulting casualties were a few boxes and a package of vaccuum bags.
You can see where the pipe had come detatched. It's hard to see any of the water, but it's kind of reflecting on the red shelves and there's some dirty bubbles in the water below that.
2 comments:
I feel your pain, the rain this morning caused all kinds of drama over here too!
My new next door neighbor is from Driggs. I just discovered this. And with this discovery I began to wonder what happened to my old Utah State friends who also were from Driggs, Idaho. Funny (and creepy??) what a quick little google search pulls up. :)
Sounds like life in Ohio is full of adventure. I can not believe how much your kids have grown!! They are too darn cute.
Heather Culligan
heather.culligan@gmail.com
Post a Comment