Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day


We enjoyed a nice Labor Day. Darin spent his day off Scuba Diving with my dad and brother while I took the kids to my mom's house. My sister had the great idea that we should take the kids over to the beach (if that's what you can call the sands of Lake Erie). Luckily I had some extra clothes and swim diapers in the car. So Calin went commando in his shorts and Naiya borrowed a hand-me-down swimsuit that was 2 sizes too big. Missy and I hung out in the sand and took pictures while Uncle Curtis took Calin and Trinity out in the water. Calin had a great time rolling around in the sand and then swimming to wash it off. Naiya let the water splash on her ankles for a while but didn't seem to like how cold it was so she mostly played in the sand. We hadn't thought to take any toys but the family next to us was kind enough to let her play with theirs. It was a lot of fun but next time we'll be sure to take daddy along!






1 comment:

Missy said...

Kate, I just finished posting about the same thing and included the same picture of Naiya, how funny. I have a ton of pictures of your kids at the beach, I will email them to you one of these days.