Wednesday, September 12, 2007

We've got Trouble

So in discussing school today Calin revealed to me that his teacher had called the principal up to talk with him privately in the hallway. Holy crap! It's the 3rd week of school! How is he already in that much trouble? I think he was running in the hall or something, it's hard to fully understand the situation when hearing a 5 year olds side of it. His poor teacher must be pulling her hair out. Calin is not an easy child to deal with, especially if you don't understand him. I hope to speak with her on Friday, I'll keep you posted.
Oh, and apparently there is a phone "about 3 feet from the door" that she used to make the call. Odd, huh? But awesome too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that kid cracks me up. Never a dull moment with him around.

Nikki said...

If it makes you feel any better Noah got in trouble the 2nd week of school for spitting on the bus. Apparently Josh started it. ( whatever).