Monday, July 21, 2008

A few photos

We've gotten much done this last week while Darin was off work. I'm happy with how much we've accomplished thus far. He's back at work and I'm on my own this week and plan (foolishly hope) to finish unpacking and organizing everything by Saturday. So wish me luck! I'll post photos of our new place once we get more settled.

It hasn't been all work and no play over here.

We took Friday morning off to play in our new backyard.


Saturday was soccer as usual (in case you can't tell, Calin's on the left playing goalie).


Naiya spends the duration of the game climbing on me and begging for snacks


Naiya's newest getup is Calin's "shin guardins and soccer shoes"


I feared the silence I heard this morning while I was doing my hair, luckily I had nothing to worry about.

8 comments:

Dan said...

Love them! Wish we could see you!

Nicole said...

I love Naiya in the pic reading the book.

Keri said...

What the heck Kate, do your kids always get along? Could ya give me a picture of them fighting so I know they're normal. I'm just kiddin' they're awesome.

Susan said...

what totally adorable children you have. and so glad you found moments to play amidst the moving. don't we love our hubbies being home to help?

leslie mae said...

How fun!! We're swamped in soccer too; I had no idea is would take up 4 nights a week for 7 weeks!!! The things you do for your kids eh?

Naiya's hair is beautiful!! It's been forever since we saw you guys? Any chance you'll be coming up for a visit?

Jennie said...

your kids are so cute! i love that you said you feared the silence!

i don't even have kids and know to fear silence! lol!

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

I agree with Keri.. I think you have it too easy.. silence and they were reading a book.. if only that was what silence meant in our home! I just don't think it is fair!!!!! Naiya is darling in her new get up!

The Farlows said...

I love Naiya's look in the last one! Reminds me of Charlee when she dresses up in her big brother's clothes to be silly! Can't wait to see your new place!