Thursday, July 31, 2008

Post July Ramblings

See Kate. See Kate Blog. Good Kate, Good.

I'll have you know I washed some dishes by hand yesterday! We ended up hitting fast food for dinner so there weren't enough to run through the dishwasher and I didn't want to see them in the sink when I got up so I just washed them. It's as if the mere fact that it's now a choice has given me the motivation I needed. Being free to decide and no longer being chained to them has brought out my former "just wash them b/c you want the house clean" side. Though I doubt anyone remembers that part of me. Celeste might, remember my freakish need to clean the fireplace in college? Yeah I'm weird like that. My first project once I actually finish moving in to this place is to scrub the garage floor. I'm actually antsy to do it. I know, I have issues.

I miss blogging, can you tell? I'm not particularly witty and entertaining when it comes to these things so I don't really try to be. But I hate that all of my posts as of late are pretty much about moving and the kids. I feel like there is so much more to me than just being a mom and I don't want that to be the only side of me that comes out. I'm a goofy girl with strong opinions that I'd like to voice. But I always hesitate b/c I know some of my opinions will offend some of you. And I *try* to live by the rule that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. So I go the safe route and just post updates and photos of the kids. Boring, I know. But you love me anyway, and if you don't, why are you reading my blog? Seems like you might have more issues than I do...ha-ha! I'm kidding! I love you! Read my blog, comment, make me feel special! You know you want to!

1 comment:

Missy said...

It's your blog, you wanna write something go for it. If people are offended, so sad for them.
I love reading your "randomness".