Calin got moved down back to beginner 2, which he just graduated from. They moved him basically b/c he's so young. One girl in Beg. 3 was 13, and the other kids were pretty old too. He can swim okay though, he's always been a fish in the water. He's comfortable going off the diving board and can swim unassisted. But I'm keeping him in lessons to work on breathing techniques and different strokes. Plus, it gives him a chance to be in a real pool on a regular basis.
I wasn't looking forward to going to lessons this time, last session it was great b/c my friend had her kids in too so I had someone to talk to, plus Naiya to keep me busy. But this time I was thinking how bored I'd be sitting there alone, but nope! A gal from Elyria ward has her kids in as well. We did girls camp together a few years ago and though I don't know her very well, she's a really nice woman and it will be great to chat with her again.
This is our houseguest, Hopper. He's staying with us while his family is on vacation and boy are the kids loving him!
We're moving this week so I'll be pretty busy with trying to get everything done, but I'll check back in soon. Have a great week everyone!
2 comments:
I vote that we mail Hopper around like Flat Stanley. Let him go on vacation while his family is on vacation! Flat Hopper Rules!!
Bela was so excited to see Hopper on the internet! And then your brother's comments had me laughing out loud!
Post a Comment