
And for me:
My birds. I'm not sure where her nest is but every evening she's out in the front yard or just across the street. Unfortunately, she only has one baby. Not sure what happened to the other 2, but I think it's safe to assume they are no longer with us (for all I know #3 never even hatched).
5 comments:
We have those killdeer ALL over in our back yard. The dog loves to chase them. They're pretty cool lookin birds and they are fun to listen to.
I have seen your kids fight, but they are still cute!
Curtis hates Killdeer, afraid it wouldn't last around here! (he classifies them with magpies)
poor little girl! she just wants to play with her brother!
Yeah N*!!!Sorry if any extra letters appear. Dawson is helping me type! I am so glad your kiddos are vfedf normal. Mujne aren't as you can tell from my typing. fjsujjjj
Hi Kate. I found you on Tonya's blog. I hope your doing well. Your daughter is so big. I can't believe it.
Post a Comment