
Darin walked into this scene the other day:
Yeah, I don't know.Today was Naiya's preschool program which ended in a surpise visit from the jolly old elf. Naiya took her turn first, then insisted on watching everyone else take their turns. She was completely enthralled with him and even had to stop before we left to give him one last hug.


So that's the latest from us.
Darin has vacation until Friday so we've enjoyed having him around, and consequently I've been spending much less time online.
I finished my Christmas cards last week, and yet they're still sitting on my computer desk. I suppose I should take a trip to the post office. Oops.
5 comments:
Holy moly, I laughed out loud, hard! I can't believe how long Naiya's hair is!
I am still laughing. That kid is something else! Cute dress for Naiya.
Oh I am laughing my head off. That is so funny!!! I love kids they say the funniest things
Hum...I think you have a natural born yogi ready to teach meditation & Yoga. Excellent! He is to squeeze with lots of Love.
Merry Christmas! i hope you have had a good one!
Post a Comment