Friday, December 12, 2008

Test Shots

I've spent way more time trying out my new camera than I should admit to. So far I've been burning through batteries and don't have much to show for it. The battery thing is driving me crazy. And the settings are difficult to figure out since I know nothing about photography. I've been reading the instruction manual like crazy and it is sucking up all of my time (which means I'm not preparing my talk for this Sunday. Not good). I'm not as pleased with the camera as I thought I'd be, so it may be going back. We'll see.

I ask Naiya to smile and instead, I get this:





Calin's not much better, but he did pause long enough to give me a reindeer pose.


And lastly, my husband. I need more pictures of him (he's my favorite-shhh).

7 comments:

leslie mae said...

I have MANY silly face pictures; about a 10-1 ratio!!! Great shot of Darin; I love those kind!!

Keri said...

Is that kenzie's Karate shirt? It looks familiar.

Welcome to my World. said...

The quality of the picture looks great, if that makes you feel any better... :)

Missy said...

Yes Keri, from Kenzie to Trinity to Naiya. Good shirt. :)
Miss you guys Kate!

Susan said...

i love your kids but I gotta say,,,that man of yours is something else! Good catch.

If you haven't connected with the camera by now, take it back...FAST! It's a good camera but maybe not good for you!

leslie mae said...

I have a Sony Cyber-shot. I love it actually. Not my dream camera by any stretch of the imagination but I can't afford that {last time I checked it was about $900, it's a Canon digital SLR}. This one is pretty old and near retirement {the button is attached with duct tape}!! It takes great pictures. How are you liking your new one?

Travis said...

Darin's nose looks clean, either that or you photoshop. :) You guys aren't going anywhere for Christmas are you (like i dunno, Idaho) I doubt it but if you are we hafta connect.