My daughter just walked up to me with her doll and said "My baby's having sex mommy." I smiled and told her that's nice and kept typing away before I had that double take reaction: WAIT! WHAT!? She was still talking, and from what I could gather in my shocked state I heard the number one. Ohhhh, the baby was having six, not sex. Whew!

And no, I don't know what "six" the baby was having. I was too dumbfounded to understand what she was talking about.
10 comments:
When you find out about her doll, put it in your blog comments.
You should teach her dolls about safe six.
Ha!!! Oh how kids say the silliest things. I was at dinner at my parents house a few months ago, and my mom asked my nephew what he wanted to drink (he is 2 1/2). He says "Um...a beer".
Cherish the moments.
ha ha ha! that is really funny. I love when kids say funny things.
Too funny!
that was a close one.
yipes!!!that was too wild. When the Billy was in head start (4 years old); 2 teachers were planning to double date that night. Unfortunately one of the teacher's date had to cancel at the last minute. She ran into the classroom practically in tears saying that she did not have a date for the night. So, one little black boy said to her.."Hey you be ready at 8 pm sharp and I'll pick you up. I'll make sure you have a date...that's me." Talk about laughter..we were falling over.LOL!
My baby is not having sex, at least not for six.
how funny!!
Post a Comment