Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Zoo Memories

A few Saturdays ago we had temps in the 60's so we dropped the chores and hit the zoo instead.

No I'm not a horrible mother, it really was warm enough for a t-shirt (that and he's warm blooded like his father).


While Darin and I were checking out this guy:

The kids were doing this:

Even the plants enjoyed the spring-like weather.

We had a great time and the kids were pretty well behaved too.

Of course they didn't want to leave. The boys were halfway through the exit before I could get Naiya away from these lockers.

4 comments:

mom said...

Glad you took advantage of that kind of Dec weather. Always make memories-everything else can wait.

Missy said...

glad she could be so entertained by lockers.
I wish for that kind of weather!

Dad said...

I would love to go with you to the zoo sometime.

Dave said...

Lockers rock. I remember looking in the lockers at the mall, Cedar Point, Geauga Lake...anywhere we could find unlocked lockers. Was that a SCUBA video the kids were watching? It looks like a dive flag on the screen.