Tagged by Susan. And 8's my favorite # so how could I resist?
8 TV Shows or Movies I watch regularly
1. Friends (my favorite show)
2. Super Why in the morning when I'm doing Naiya's hair.
3. The news on occasion (I've given up primetime television for the most part)
4. Occasionally I'll watch sitcoms (old christine, 2 1/2 men, how I met your mother)
5. Ever After, it's my favorite movie of all time.
6. Remember the Titans.
7. Two Weeks Notice
8. Never Been Kissed
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Could barely get myself out of bed.
2. Was on time for church. But not early. Baby steps.
3. I took a decongestant before sacrament mtg-bad idea, but luckily I had 2 dozen tissues in my purse.
4. I taught sunbeams. 4 active 3 year olds do not mix well with a head cold.
5. Took a nap
6. Put the kids to bed early
7. Finished reading Pride and Prejudice
8. Did a bit of computering before bed.
8 Favorite places to eat
1. Home
2. Friendly's
3. Las Casuelas
4. Wingers
5. Five Guys
6. Moes
7. McDonalds
8. Ponderosa
8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Possible vacation to Idaho
2. Darin making more money someday
3. Buying a house someday
4. Losing weight, when the time is right
5. Baking cookies when I feel better (it's been a while)
6. Going on a mission with Darin
7. The second coming of Jesus Christ
8. Getting out of debt (which will be about the time of the 2nd coming, hehe).
8 Things on my wish list
1. House (with no close neighbors)
2. 100,000 dollars
3. New bath towels and rugs (ooh, dream big)
4. Porch swing
5. Fridge with a water/ice dispenser on the door
6. Nicer furniture, especially a kitchen table and chairs
7. A Wii. No. Yes. No. I can't decide, I get too sucked into video games and we all know I don't need another addiction.
8. Better job for Darin
8 People I tag
1. Missy
2. Keri
3. Nicole R.
4. Nicole M.
5. Toyna
6. Dan
7. Jess
8. Deborah
4 comments:
I want new bath towels and rugs too. I also want new kitchen towels, rags and potholders.
We are the dreamers of dreams ehh?
Oooh, potholders would be awesome! I currently have 1 1/2 (half b/c it has a big hole in it and you have to hold it just so or you'll get burned). I can make you dish rags if you want. What colors would work best?
She makes nice dish rags. Her MIL taught her. I think it was 20 years before I got new towels. Seemed like there was always other stuff we needed more.
EverAfter, Titans, and NeverBeen Kissed? I watch them EVERY chance I get..and I have all 3 on dvds.
All your commenters and me...We all need/want new towels...so let's all make a pact and just go buy a set this week....tell each other it's your gift to yourself for my 60th. Yesterday,I saw some nice ones on clearance at Target...in 2 places!
Post a Comment