A person that I relly admire is Jesus because I want to grow up and be just like him. I want to be babtisd just lik him. I'm going to help my famaly very hard. When I go to Heven I will help everybody do ther work and I will do my work and I will do everything Jesus tels me to do. I want to be as grate as Jesus. If a baby is very very very very very very sic I will take very good care of the baby just like Jesus did. I will try new foods and eat helghy [healthy] foods just like Jesus did. I will go [to] cherch and the tempel. I will take very good care of anamals just like Jesus did. I will grow up and be a mishanary just like Jesus did. I want to hele [heal] sic pepole just like Jesus did.
Be still my heart. I sure hope he grows up to be like Jesus.
Naiya in the meantime drew a stick figure of herself covered in boo-boos.
And also drew on herself.

A typical afternoon in the Herzoff household.
6 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS, do you love him or what!... I adore that red head little dude. I want to be just like him when "I" grow up. Give him a big hug for me and tell him I am VERY PROUD of his letter.
Too funny, miss you guys!
He is off to a good start.
Thumbs up to mom and dad on a great teaching job.
what an amazing child! To think that all this is bottled up in that sweet body. Aren't you feeling gifted that the Lord sent him to you...to you! And you are doing such an amazing job! Hooray for the whole family. Keep that assignment...treasure it....always.
Even tho you'd already told us about it, it still brought tears to my eyes. He is truly a Saturdays Warrior. How blessed we are to have him as part of our family. You know when he frustrates you to death you'll have to remember who he wants to be like. Thank you guys for the great way you are raising him and Naiya.
Those are the moments that make all the hard work worth it!! Congrats! What a special boy.
Post a Comment