Friday, February 27, 2009

Rainforesting with the fam.

I've been in a total funk lately. Not sure why. Probably just not getting enough sleep and not eating healthy enough. Today I'm trying to get motivated to do the mountain of chores that have piled up over the last few weeks while I've been cleaning/playing over at my moms. Naiya's fever is gone but she insists she's sick and needs more medicine. Silly girl.
Anyway, since I'm already putting off the chores, I might as well do a little blogging, right? Here are a few photos from the zoo the other day. With my sister in town we decided to head up to the rainforest. My parents joined us, as well as my SIL and nephew and Darin came over and met us for lunch too since he works not too far away. It was a fun day, and much more relaxing than my regular zoo trips since Calin was at school.

The girls on a frog. Naiya with her usual fake smile.


The baby orangutan was soo cute! Can you see him hanging there?


My sweet little niece.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Girl put some records on... If I play my favorite music it puts me in the mood to clean. Kinda silly but it makes it seem more fun! My kids are addicted to pain killers they ask for the bbubble gum kind almost daily. (motrin)

Dan said...

Wish we could have been there!

Susan said...

it's great to have girls! Girls rule...boys drool, I always say!

Nicole said...

Looks like fun. Hope Naiya is feeling better!