Friday, February 6, 2009

Dancing Queen

I didn't get a chance to finish blogging yesterday. While I was taking pictures of the backyard Naiya snuck away from her lunch and started dancing.




When I showed her that video she said "Hahaha, I'm a great dancer."

8 comments:

mom said...

Thatis too cute. She's right-she is a great dancer. Who taught her?

Nikki said...

I love it. What a great little dancer! We have that same cd by the way. mY kids love it. Especially the No song

Dad said...

You are going to have to watch out for that girl when she gets a little older. No guy is going to be a safe wall flower with her around.

Dan said...

I can imagine she gets it form her mom, I can see you doing that when no one is around, Kate

Susan said...

and those ponytails...but what, exactly, is that song...I don't recollect it but obviously she does...way cute. But that's no surprise, is it?

Millie said...

I love it! She's showing off her girly figure...She is a cutey pie.

Kate said...

The song is on a kids CD by They Might be Giants. My kids LOVE it (as do I).
And Dan, you better believe I dance like that when just the kids are around.

Celeste Jean said...

That's really fun!