Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nap

Well, my nap was somewhat successful. I turned off all the lights, turned down the heat, put a few things away, phone on vibrate, contacts out, bra off, and hopped into bed. Naiya woke up about 25 minutes later crying and came and joined me in bed. She woke me several times after that saying her belly hurt. We slept until Calin got home (yay) then I realized she had a fever. Poor girl. However I then remembered she had had one last night as well. I forgot that last night I touched her forehead and she was hot. I didn't bother with the thermometer (a mom can tell when her kid has a fever) and gave her some motrin. Of course since I was half asleep I completely forgot it ever happened and I sent her to school since she seemed fine. Oops. The motrin kicked in rather quickly and she's feeling much better. I'm expecting another restless night, but at least I got a nap in.
I have no idea why I'm rambling all this to my blog. Something to do I suppose. And now I'm off to clean up dinner while my boys are at cub scouts.

No comments: