Naiya's Daddy survey (age 3 1/2). These are her answers, minus the initial "I don't know" and "Um"'s. After we finished that survey, I asked her the questions again about her mom.
1. What is something dad always says to you? I love you. MOM- Play playdoh
2. What makes dad happy? Jesus MOM-Laugh-es
3. What makes dad sad? People MOM-eating
4. How does your dad make you laugh? Silly jokes MOM-Make a smiley face
5. What was your dad like as a child? Because he wanted to watch a movie about Scooby Dooby Doo. Does Daddy like Scooby Dooby Doo? MOM-She growed down like a girl
6. How old is your dad? 7. MOM-7, um, I mean 8
7. How tall is your dad? "EH" and she pointed up. MOM-Um, like this. Oh, no, like that.
8. What is his favorite thing to do? Drive. MOM-Play, um I mean sleep, SLEEP SLEEP MOM! (she's right)
9. What does your dad do when you're not around? I hide from him. MOM-because I hide form you too like Daddy.
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? Um, Jesus! MOM-Because you be something. How bout you be a princess. Princes Mom, Princes. Princess....
11. What is your dad really good at? Reaching. MOM-Driving in your car
12. What is your dad not very good at? Playing. MOM-Building
13. What does your dad do for his job? Go to work. MOM-Work. Work work mom!
14. What's your dad's favorite food? Chicken. MOM-Vegetables!
15. What makes you proud of your dad? Bouncing my thing that Devonie gave me at her birthday. MOM-Playing on the computer.
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Firetruck. MOM-I know! You will be a firefighter. Firefighters are good.
17. What do you and your dad do together? Go to the zoo. MOM-Play and catch my ball.
18. How are you and your dad the same? Because we like to go to the zoo and look at some animals. MOM-Because our pants, they match
19. How are you and your dad different? Because we have a different shirt. MOM-Because we both match with our hands and hat and ears and nose....
20. How do you know your dad loves you? Because he hugs me and kisses me. MOM-because she likes to go into a new house with me.
21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go? Grandma's house! MOM-I know I know! The library!
5 comments:
Cute! Now ask Calin.
I can't believe you actually got her to sit thru all those guestions. You can tell she was getting a little antsy with some of her answers. What a fun thing to do-her answers are interesting. I agree with Dan-ask Calin, too.
So Fun!
Ha these surveys are great. How well they can communicate. What a treasure!
I am catching up on your blog and I just had to say that I LOVE your kids' answers! Too funny!! I was seriously laughing out loud here all by myself. I love the "growed down like a girl". LOL!
Post a Comment