Saturday, March 21, 2009

Calin's Surveys

Calin's answers about dad and mom (age 6 1/2).

1. What is something dad always says to you? Don't do that. MOM- Don't do that.
2. What makes dad happy? When we play together. MOM-My laugh.
3. What makes dad sad? When he hurts himself. MOM- When I lie.
4. How does your dad make you laugh? He plays with me. MOM- When we play.
5. What was your dad like as a child? Like me. MOM- A girl.
6. How old is your dad? 7. That's easy, 29 1/2. MOM- 27.
7. How tall is your dad? Like 80 inches or so. MOM- 70 inches.
8. What is his favorite thing to do? Play with me. MOM- Play with me.
9. What does your dad do when you're not around? Work on the computer. MOM- works on the computer.
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? Because he had so much dollars and money. MOM- Because she's kissing me all the time.
11. What is your dad really good at? Playing with me. MOM- Playing with me.
12. What is your dad not very good at? Hmm, this is a hard one. Working on his car. (Darin is currently changing the brake pads and rotors) MOM- wrestling.
13. What does your dad do for his job? Go to work. MOM- She...do you have a job? You take care of your children.
14. What's your dad's favorite food? Chicken. MOM- Oatmeal
15. What makes you proud of your dad? We play together. MOM- I love her
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Giggle, hm, I know. This is so funny, strawberry shortcake. No wait, not her, he would be Michelangelo. MOM- Strawberry Shortcake. (Can you tell what his sister made him watch this morning?)
17. What do you and your dad do together? We play soccer together. MOM- We like to play games
18. How are you and your dad the same? We're both boys. MOM- We both love each other
19. How are you and your dad different? He's a grown up and I'm a kid. MOM- You have brown eyes and I have blue eyes.
20. How do you know your dad loves you? Because he plays with me. MOM- Because we play games.
21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go? The store. MOM- Quaker Steak.

6 comments:

Dan said...

So Kate you're 5'8" and Darin's 6'6", huh? Maybe someday! I think you'll need a few more rods!

Missy said...

very cute.

Nikki said...

That is very cute. I like Quaker Steak too!

Susan said...

how accurate are these? you like oatmeal....wow

Kate said...

These aren't all very accurate at all, lol.

mom said...

The oatmeal threw me too. I'd guess cookies.