Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Showers.

Our April Showers are disturbingly white.






My backyard today:

Desperately missing spring.

7 comments:

Dave said...

I hear ya, Kate. The weather sucks here too. It was only 73 today and a very breezy ride to work on the motorcycle. Yuck!

Keri said...

Does anyone else want to slap Dave right now!!! Just remember Kate, our summers are much more bareable. And for those that love winter sports such as your son and hubby and my hubby, they are very happy.

Kate said...

Exactly, Keri. Darin is out snowboarding with clients while I was stuck at home shoveling a foot of snow off the driveway.

Kate said...

Dave. Shush.

Dad said...

Since our temperatures were in the 80s, I decided to cut down that tree that was in front of the living-room window. I got a couple of cycle rides in the interim. I wouldn't mind the snow, but green grass and flowers are nice too.

mom said...

I think your pics are beautiful. Just glad it's your yard and not mine. It was 17 when dad talked to his folks on Easter.
I do like your summers alot more than ours. And it's coming. Just hold on.

Dave said...

I could get into winter sports too, but 6 months of Ohio winter vs. 8 months of Idaho winter? SCUBA season is short enough as it is! I love the idea of Idaho summers, but I can do without snow from September until April. Can't we compromise and live somewhere that winter is four months?Or at least somewhere we can SCUBA dive in the winter!