Easter weekend was nice and quiet, just me, D, and the kids. The grocery store has a large box full of baby chicks, the kids got a kick of visiting them. At $2.99 each I was wishing I had a hen house! On Saturday we went to the egg hunt Darin's bank put together. They did it at the city park and the weather was just awful. They had cleared out an area of the park with a bobcat but still Darin spent hours shoveling the playground area. It was practically a blizzard during the egg hunt, but they still had a pretty good turnout. Crazy Idahoans just learn to adapt to the snow I suppose. Sorry, no pics, my fingers were in way too much pain to have bothered with a camera.
Easter morning was so mellow I didn't even bother taking pictures. We had a lazy morning, the kids had an egg hunt and found their hidden Easter Baskets. We listened to conference, had a yummy turkey dinner, and just enjoyed being home together.
4 comments:
so glad to see so many pix of the family...but really, Kate...you need to be in one or two. Just so I remember what you look like. I am getting old, you know.
So...has the snow melted? You probably heard we are having 80 degree weather and sun. Due to change, I am sure, but lovely all the same.
Great bloggin
Glad to hear of your Easter day. Thanks for sharing. We had David and Patricia and Gavin here. As Susan said, no snow here. We thought of all the kids when we had no baskets to fill and hide.
Pardon me for saying so but I just can't see you taking care off chickens and a hen house. You like things too orderly. All those feathers flying everywhere not to mention their excrement-yuck. Guess you'll be a real ID convert if that happens!
Hahaha mom's comment made me laugh. Aren't the deer, elk, skunks, and bears enough?
Your cheese cake looks delicious. I really want some now!
Post a Comment