Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Mother-daughter, what a cute picture.
I think she does look like you. How else does she resemble you? Temperment etc?
Cute, cute, cute!
It's a very nice picture of the two you. She looks so much like you. :)
Kate! You look very happy and the long hair looks good on you. I love the one shot of Naiya! Miss you guys!
LOVE, LOve, love this picture!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Mother-daughter, what a cute picture.
I think she does look like you. How else does she resemble you? Temperment etc?
Cute, cute, cute!
It's a very nice picture of the two you. She looks so much like you. :)
Kate! You look very happy and the long hair looks good on you. I love the one shot of Naiya! Miss you guys!
LOVE, LOve, love this picture!
Post a Comment