Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring?

It got WARM here today! Seriously, in the 60's warm. The snow in my yard has finally started to melt again. Half the yard is clear while the other half is still covered in snow (trees keep the sun out). Anyhow, it was so nice to spend some time outside without shivering; it's been too long.
We got the baseballs out to warm up for the season, Naiya will be playing for the first time this year, with Daddy as her coach. Calin is stoked to start coach pitch.






Someone's been missing soccer.


After that they played in the snow and made snow castles (who needs a beach?)

Naiya dug a little door out so the people could sit in the sunshine.


I love these little turkeys.



Tomorrow's forecast calls for more snow. :(

4 comments:

Dad said...

Love to see the pictures of the kids. They sure are growing up fast. Naiya's hair looks like it is getting long again. 'a door in a snow castle so they could sit in the sun', good idea.

mom said...

One extreme to the other and all in your back yard. I'm looking forward to spring actually coming and staying. That's neat that Naiya's going to play ball, too. Should soccer be starting soon? I'll miss Calin watching the Indians with me. He had just started getting interested last year before you moved. I have to be careful this year. Gavin walked in as I got a little 'loud' with a stupid [only appropriate word I can use] play they made and scared the poor kid. He looked at me with big eyes and kept telling his parents, "Grandma yelled." Guess he better get used to it or not come over when a game is on. Or maybe I need to learn to be a little less enthusiastic. Guess I'll try.

Keri said...

HAHAHAHA that was funny mom! Way to scare the crap out of your grandkid.

Susan said...

they look like true athletes