Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Curls in her hair makes her look too grown up. I guess that she, it's just that I think of the kids at the time of your moving away. Tho it doesn't seem very long ago, the kids have sure matured.
Love the curls. Cute kid.
She is so cute.Love the dress.
She is adorable. I love her hair and eyes. You got one cute girl Kate, better watch out when she can date.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Curls in her hair makes her look too grown up. I guess that she, it's just that I think of the kids at the time of your moving away. Tho it doesn't seem very long ago, the kids have sure matured.
Love the curls. Cute kid.
She is so cute.
Love the dress.
She is adorable. I love her hair and eyes. You got one cute girl Kate, better watch out when she can date.
Post a Comment