Friday, April 2, 2010

Stupid

Confession: I don't care if my kids say the word stupid. Of course I don't allow them to say it, but in honesty, I wouldn't care if they did. As long as they aren't calling someone stupid, but referring to something as stupid, is it really that big a deal?

4 comments:

mom said...

Sometimes things are stupid. I can see your point. Altho sometimes I feel pretty stupid, please don't call me it.

Keri said...

Sometimes it's the only 'g' rated word I can say when describing other drivers.

Nikki said...

Well said. I agree there are too many other things to worry about your kids saying or doing.

Dad said...

It is said that 'inanimate objects' can't be stupid. When you get really frustrated with them, I just don't know what else they could be. You say that you shouldn't call other people stupid but they are the one thing that is capable of being stupid. Showing a total lack of any intelligence.