Check it out, I made cupcakes.
Naiya filled bowls with water in my living room for her dolls while I was busy with something else. Not cool.
The kids got a kick out of this little bandit trying desperately to find a way out of the snow.

Naiya had her first T-ball game.
She spent her time in the outfield filling her glove with picked grass.

A family of foxes moved into the shed in our back yard, a mama and 4 little pups.

Mama fox is sizing up Darin and the camera.

I'm so in love with these little cuties!

11 comments:
You definitly live in the country. Wait till the bears come wondering around. oh my cute little foxes. Have the kids left food out for them?
Way to go Neiya Lou on t-ball!!
Wait, you were late for church on Mother's Day??? What kind of mother are you??? Just kidding. Horray for Naiya and that picture you got of that hit. Nice action shot. Daniel would be proud. I think that it is great that you have such a variety of critters around the place. That raccoon and that fox family is really cool. The one animal you don't want up close and personal is the 'Skunk'.
Cute kids and cupcakes. I'm going to attempt some cupcakes this week for Cadence's 1st b-day. You gave me some good ideas
I don't think the bears will wander this close to town, and we do have a skunk around-I've haven't seen him, but I've smelled him plenty of times.
Love the photos!!
Do you worry about the kids being out with the foxes around?
Glad there was no snow on the bb field. What else would you do in the outfield? How many balls actually make it that far? Fun times. Calin can teach Naiya all he's learned I'm sure.
The cupcakes are really cute.
So I suck, I spelled Naiya's name wrong. I'm sorry sweetie Aunt Keri is a little sleep deprived.
See, isn't Idaho great...even if our winters are slightly longer than the national average! As for the pic of Naiya hitting the ball, first, if you turn the tee around (so the pointed part is not facing the field) it will tip less, and second, I like Calin in the background swinging as Naiya does (probably because he's bored since he's not playing).
AHHHH. can I come and play with your little girl, i love baby dolls and tea parties. That's the little girl in me...LOL...LOL.
Don't I remember a Little House on the Prairie episode about wolves (these foxes will do)? But aren't they adorable.
Love the photos, thanks so much for sharing!
Post a Comment