Saturday, July 9, 2011

...gone tomorrow.

I decided to try another bob. So far, I'm not loving it. But I do think it looks cuter in the picture than it does in real life. The stylist put a Utah amount of teased volume into it that was looking pretty bizarre on me, though I think it looks fine in the photo. I brushed the teasing out and Darin says it looks much better. But still, I don't think the hair lining the sides of my face is very flattering so I'll have to browse more photos to see if I can find a better style for me. Then again, I may decide I love it after styling it myself tomorrow. But so far, I think Naiya put it best when she saw the cut and said "Eh, not so much."

5 comments:

mom said...

I think it looks cute from the front. Need other views.

Kristy Rolph said...

I think it looks really cute... from this picture anyways. I hate that Utah teasing thingy! They always do that to mine too. I never like it when I come home from the salon but when I do it myself it's a different story.

Missy said...

I think you look marvelous darling! Simply marvelous.
Seriously, I think it is cute. You're so pretty.

Nikki said...

I love it . It looks really cute.

Hilary said...

Ooh I like the haircut! How are things going? Having a fun filled summer it looks like.