Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Sports

This was the last week of T-ball and the first week of soccer.

Naiya is front row, left. Notice the 2 tall kids in the back, they were both in Naiya's kindergarten class, what a size difference! The little blonde behind Naiya was also in her class, and most of the kids were closer to that height.

Calin's the little redhead in blue. He too is much smaller than his teammates. 
I must say I'm glad T-ball is over. Naiya cried at least once in every game, and to be honest, I get lonely sitting there by myself (Calin is off at the playground).
Luckily, soccer is in the evenings so Darin should be able to attend half the games (the other half are during mutual).

2 comments:

Dan said...

Sorry we never made it to t-ball. If the games were weekday mornings it would have been different. Send us a soccer schedule.

mom said...

Is Naiya going to play soccer too?
It's OK the kids are small. Those 2 in the back row are really tall. Their parents must be huge.