Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nerf Wars

My house has been invaded by 6 out-for-blood Nerf War competitors. While I don't love the noise and chaos of a house full of kids, I am still glad to have them around. The way I see it, even if it bugs me, it's important to let the kids hang out here. The more time they spend at my house, the less time they spend at a friends house, which gives me a better chance to keep tabs on all the mischief.
Gearing up for the battle.

The girls.

Reloading.

I don't think that sword counts as a legal Nerf War weapon.

1 comment:

mom said...

It's always good to have them at your house so you know what they are up to. Give them popsicles and they'll love you forever. Not to mention you'll have company every day. Looks like they had a lot of fun.
Thanks for blogging again-I've been waiting.