Naiya picked up a little souvenir from the Omaha Zoo, a cute baby penguin she named "Pippa." I hate stuffed animals but Naiya very much adores them so the collection keeps growing.
Anyhow, she had the dry erase markers out yesterday and Pippa, along with some tulips, were the perfect subject for her next creation:
 |
| I love her little notes of praise on the side! |
 |
| A close up, that extra thing is the light over the kitchen table. |
 |
| I think it's pretty good for a 6 1/2 year old! Pippa's beak is 3D in real life, it's a bit glossy and reflective. I like how she used a light circle to portray it, that's just what it looks like if you see her head on. |
3 comments:
What a great artist. I would write the same praise on the side too. Along with, amazing, spectacular, great detail, life like, stupendous, creative, and many many many more.
She is quite the artist. I love the way she so creatively wrote her name.
she is amazing! Love the lettering
Post a Comment