Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A side of fertilzier

I was having a very busy stressful day yesterday so I decided to take the kiddos to Applebees (it was 99 cent kids night). I had to share this amusing conversation with my daughter.

Naiya: I really wish we had some fertilizer.
Me (puzzled): You do? ... Do you know what fertilizer is?
Naiya: Yes, it's the food you eat before your food comes.
Me: Oh, you mean an appetizer....

That one made me laugh out loud. Cute girl.

And on a side note, I got to join Naiya on her field trip today. We went to Cal Ranch, the library, and the fire department. Then we hit the park for lunch. I love being available to do these things with my kids!

There's a face painter who comes to kids night, Naiya requested a sparkly flower and rainbow (it's hard to see the glitter).

2 comments:

mom said...

That is so funny! Some face painting. Is it hard to get off? She sure looks cute.
Glad you are enjoying the perks of a stay at home mom with no other kids.

Susan said...

what an incredible artwork...both Naiya and her face. She should have kept this on for days...oh and I can see the glitter. this is incredible