Naiya's class has been preparing for a "Three Piggy Opera" and
she was chosen to do the artwork for the program that will be handed out to the
parents. She was so excited and worked hard to create a few different designs
so she could choose the one she liked best. What a sweet insightful teacher she
has that chose her. Naiya's still young enough to feel very confidant in artwork,
but I'm sure this must have been wonderful for her self esteem to be recognized
for something she is so passionate about.
Naiya took this Opera VERY seriously and was so excited that Dan and Missy and their families could come. Calin stayed home b/c I didn't want him contaminating everyone, I know I took him to the dress rehearsal, but that was different b/c hardly anyone was there. Anyhow, it was a cute play and it was the icing on the cake for what a good day she had today. So happy for her!
Naiya took this Opera VERY seriously and was so excited that Dan and Missy and their families could come. Calin stayed home b/c I didn't want him contaminating everyone, I know I took him to the dress rehearsal, but that was different b/c hardly anyone was there. Anyhow, it was a cute play and it was the icing on the cake for what a good day she had today. So happy for her!
| Getting ready to start! Naiya's the little one with her arms folded. |
| The program she designed. |
| The class made very cute pig houses. |
| Naiya and Trin. I'm so glad Missy made the trek out here, it means so much to Naiya to have everyone's support. |
1 comment:
Did you really think we wouldn't know which one was Naiya?
What an honor to get to design the program. Too bad she has a mom who doesn't believe in saving stuff to see when she's grown up. (JK) She did a really great job.
Post a Comment