Thursday, June 28, 2012

Duck Hunt


Naiya: Mom, tell me about how things were when you were a little girl.
Me: Okay, (I tell her as much as I can think of, then mention video games). I remember when Nintendo came out.

N: What's Nintendo?
Me: (stunned) Um, that's what the Wii is. It used to be different. It used to come with a Mario Game and Duck Hunt.

N: Duck Hunt?
Me: Yeah, Duck Hunt had a toy gun that you would shoot at the screen to kill ducks.

N: That sounds AWESOME!
Me: It was!

Calin: But that was back in the olden days, we have way cooler video games now.

Olden days? How old does he think I am???

1 comment:

mom said...

We still have my brothers old video game set that was the first to ever come out. Next time you are back this way we'll have to show him.