Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Fun!

Now that we have more grass than dirt in our back yard, we got the kids a much desired trampoline. It takes up half the yard, but I really couldn't care less, there's nothing else for them to do back there. The tramp gives Calin a chance to practice what he's been learning in tumbling and I know Naiya loves it too. They prefer jumping when it's wet b/c it's more bouncy, and I'm fine with that, whatever keeps  them outside longer.



Our evenings have been filled with baseball. Calin's team is doing pretty well this year and it's been fun to watch his games. Darin has been able to join me for most of them, and Dan, Jess, and Eli have been to quite a few as well. Calin's excessive energy makes him a great base stealer!
Stealing 3rd


And home!

Calin can often be found in a tree during his games. His coach has to call him back to the bench to support his team.

Naiya has also become a good little tree climber during these games. But she prefers watching over Eli when he's around.

Such a cutie!

Naiya's bracelet, because let's face it, sometimes baseball is boring and I entertain myself with the camera.

Love this little trouble maker!

2 comments:

mom said...

Remember Gpa-I'm raising kids not grass.
Would love to see Calin play. That's a talent to be able to steal a base especially home. Go Calin.
Eli is a cutie so I can see why it's more fun to watch him than her brother. Dan's breaking him in early to BB.

Keri said...

I often take pics out of boredom. Sometimes those pics are the best.
Way to go Calin on his amazing bb skills.