We headed to Idaho Falls this past Saturday to continue my quest for a work wardrobe and found ourselves at Claires. I went ahead and let baby girl get her ears pierced (I always think of her as my baby girl when she wants to do very big-girl things).
 |
| Pardon the wet hair, this was post bath. |
 |
| She let me help pick out the earrings, we both loved the crystal daisies! |
 |
| Ready to debut them at school! |
And since I'm on the subject of this little lady. Let me tell you, this house has been slow going. She is chomping at the bit to get her room decorated. Sorry, love. You saw her K'nex decor, now check out some of her most recent additions:
 |
| I believe that's a castle. |
 |
| A heart race track. |
 |
| Some of her pottery from ceramics class. |
 |
| Cute, eh? I love how she wrapped a sparkly bracelet around the markers in the yellow holder, and filled the bowl with K'nex wheels, and added a little plastic teacup with feathers. |
No comments:
Post a Comment