Life is flying by faster than it ever has! Now that I'm working, my weeks are flying by like crazy. Last week I asked a coworker how her weekend had been, and then I realized it was already Friday and we were just a few hours away from another weekend. Oh how I love when my air headed side comes out and exposes me to the public. Awesome.
Thursdays feel like Mondays and weekends are barely a blip on the radar. I like having time pass so quickly, but I worry about how fast the kids are going to grow up if time doesn't slow down. :-(
On the bright side, though, I do love my job. Preschool is fun. Who knew? I adore the kids, they are so great and I am getting to know all of their little personalities. I am actually surprised by how much I like working. I am getting used to waking up at 6:15, and I never dread going. I guess that's probably due in part to working so few hours. And, I know the alternative is sitting at home doing mindless activities while snacking on junk food. Of course there are many other alternatives, but let's be real here, this is the one I default to most days. So having a job has been really good to help me combat that.
I'd love to write more but the timer is beeping to remind me that my lunch is over and I need to get my butt back to school!
But there is one little glimmer of hope this month, Spud break is next week and I will finally get around to cleaning my house!
No comments:
Post a Comment