Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Keiths come to play

Keri brought her family up from Utah to play with all of us over Labor Day weekend and share in some baby love. These babies sure are cute, and I must say, I'm glad there were 2 of them to go around because it made sharing easier. I only took a few pics, so enjoy.
Naiya and Xander playing Wizard 101

Elizabeth and Daphne

Lizzy

Daphne

Eli

Playing dress up

Showing off her magic wand
Fuzzy pic, but I love all the personality these girls have.

After the Keiths left, I found that Naiya had decorated her wall with magic wands made out of K'nex.

Darin is a major baby hog. Just saying.

Daphne

Elizabeth


1 comment:

Missy said...

"Personality" That is one word to describe those 2.
OH - I LOVE that picture of Daphne. I may have to steal it. :)