Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve

I woke this morning (while it was still dark) to find these two reading by tree light.
 Darin had to work so the kids and I cleaned the house. When he came home from work early we decided to go see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 at the cheap theater. Then we hit a few stores, went out for chinese food, then home to relax for the evening. We watched Polar Express, put out cookies for Santa, and reindeer food. We let the kids stay up a little later since we knew they wouldn't be able to sleep anyway, but Darin and I were so exhausted we ended up in bed early ourselves.
Reindeer Food


1 comment:

mom said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing evening with all of you together. Family is what it's all about. Love that your kids are readers.