Busy day over here! I started the day with strep (yuck!), but still felt pretty good, my throat wasn't even very sore, just tender. So that was a huge blessing since I had too many things on my plate that I refused to miss. The 3rd graders put on a little Christmas play (I got to go to both performances since I had to take the day off work). Calin had a little choir concert. I even got to go to lunch with Darin since I was out anyway seeing the doctor and filling my prescription. After the kids things were done I did Naiya's hair and makeup and we headed out for her dance recital. They've never done a Christmas showcase before, but it was so nice, each class only had one dance so it was much shorter than a regular recital.
 |
| I did a low messy bun. It was nice to finally use my stock of bobby pins! |
 |
| I love how it turned out! |
They didn't have costumes for the showcase. Instead, each class was assigned a Christmas color. I found this long shirt at DI and it worked perfectly. It also doubled as an elf costume for her play when she added a Santa hat and boots.
1 comment:
Sorry about your strep but it did work to your advantage. We sure should have had your tonsils out when you were younger. Sorry.
Naiya looks beautiful. Wish you'd have taken your camera. Good job on the dual costume.
Post a Comment